Breakthrough RADAR Technology for the Counter-UAS and UTM Mission
Technology innovation through international partnership
The drone economy is here
Life is Being Transformed by Drones
Huge investments are enabling rapid transformation and development of a drone economy.
However… drones have also created a serious security threat.
Perimeter protection is compromised by the drone threat from above
- Facility security can be breached by simple amateur drones
- Drones designated a serious security threat by US Government agencies (FAA, DoD and DHS)
- Significant impact on business and military operations: Saudi Arabia ARAMCO attack, Gatwick Airport, Nagorno-Karabakh war, Worldwide Nuclear Plant incursions
- Dedicated counter-drone (C-UAS) solutions are urgently needed
- Drone detection systems will soon become an integral part of all commercial/defence security systems
Fast or Slow
When a tragic drone event occurs, it will ignite the worldwide market for drone security systems
NOOLOGY develops next generation technologies to solve national security problems. Through capital investment, technology brokerage and product development, we leverage the capabilities of Allied and Partner nations to strengthen the US national security innovation base.
TSR is our solution
Trident Spherical Radar (TSR) is cutting edge tech to counter the malicious use of drones and enable the safe development of the drone economy. Breakthrough technology for the Counter-UAS and UTM Mission. Currently in development, available late 2021.
What makes TSR a superior technology?
Only Radar on the market with true real-time spherical coverage
Can be networked to cover a wide area and eliminate blind spots
Key element of any Counter UAS system
Highest likelihood of UAS detection and tracking
Turnkey solution to detect and track drone attacks
Affordable, compact and easy to operateRead more
What does TSR do for you?
TSR tells you if, when, and how drones are threatening your security
- You need to know if you are under attack
- You need to know if someone is taking photos
- You need to know if someone is collecting intel or dropping a surveillance package
- You need to know if contraband is being delivered into your area (such as a prison)
- You need to know the precise location of intruder drones in real time in order to take action
- You need to know this for drones that are small, silent and emit no radio signals
- You need to know this 24/7 in all weather conditions in 3D for every corner of your site
TSR is the only solution that does it allVisit site
An aerospace and defence systems engineer with over 40 years’ experience of management, business development, engineering design and systems integration, John has managed large analytical teams for US national security and space programs, including as Senior Technical Advisor to NASARead more
Mark is a former diplomat with over 20 years’ experience managing international programs in the areas of defence, counterterrorism, and technology cooperation across Europe and Eurasia for NATO and the government of CanadaRead more
An aerospace engineer with over 35 years of experience in management, business development, sales and technical roles. Karl has played a key role in many of the world’s most significant space programs and led major US Government information technology procurementsRead more
Contract and Compliance Manager with over 36 years of contracts experience with USG and commercial customers, including export compliance programs development and implementationRead more
Our leadership team has over 200 years of technology development experience.
Our 37 member technical staff has nearly 1000 years of experience.
Adviser Investors relations
Corporate M&A lawyer with 15 years in structuring complex technology transactions and export control
Adviser Finance and business
21 years of experience in aerospace business/startup scouting, engineering
Manager UKR operations
15 years in project management and BD in aerospace and defense
Manager Software engineering
11 years of experience in management of complex security software development